Learn from the Best in the Industry
The best and most experienced asphalt professionals in the industry are ready to lead you and your team at Hotmix University, Just a few days spent with our experienced team will help your plants operation immensely. You’ll learn about the latest technology in the asphalt industry and the best ways to get most out of your plant.
To register for Hotmix U 2022 Click here.
Which Course is Right For You?
PLANT MANAGERS are interested in making their plants run better yet they also want to reinforce how to run their plants more profitably (the business perspective); the why’s and not just the how’s.
So our Managers Exchange will include some business-focused sessions including “Operations Overview” and “ROI” (Return on Investment).
- Hotmix Asphalt Industry changes and trends which require Plant Response/Modifications.
- Tuning Plant Asphalt Automation to achieve 100% End Results and Project Bonus Pay.
- Importance of Combustion and Air Systems to Achieve Production Rates.
- Benchmarking and Measuring Plant Performance.
Our Hotmix University Managers Exchange features a number of specialists with 15, 25, and even 40 years of experience owning and operating plants, designing and servicing plant components, and managing entire production facilities.
PLANT OPERATORS will invest half of their course time at our fabrication/refurbishing shops and yards around various equipment/components/parts for interactive demonstrations and on-site classes.
The other half of the course time will be invested in learning via classroom-style presentations and peer discussions in the hotel conference room.
- Specifies where the Hotmix Asphalt Plant fits into the entire business operation including the management of aggregates, liquid A.C., paving, and quality control.
- Drying Systems: Alignments, lighting, and troubleshooting.
- Slats & Silo System monitoring and wear-reduction.
- Plant Automation and Multiple Liquid Blending.
Our Hotmix University operators “Plantology” Course features common sense hands-on techniques and acknowledged industry leaders – many of whom have helped to design, build, install, and successfully run asphalt plants in many regions of North America.